BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



Thank You For The Wishes | XOXO

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Assalammualaikum & Hello my friends, just a quick note tonight to say thank you all for your warm and sincere birthday wishes yesterday (24th December) & also the congratz from all of u out there!!! Friends & Family, Not Forgetting FB Friends too!!! Too many names to mention here.. ~ Again Thanks! It filled my heart with joy to read all of your kind words.



I had a wonderful day and I am still enjoying it (coz it was the MOST MEMORABLE DAY for me since it was the date where my family and my future husband's family met to set my marriage's date (finally after >5 years!). I will update the details of my solemnization and wedding reception soon! Love you all and again I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

P/s - Syukran... Alhamdulillah .......and many, many hugs.....:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...