BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



Oh! I Fell In ♥ With Danbo!

Friday, December 16, 2011

OK.. who's this DANBO guy? For those who isnt familiar with DANBO, letme share with u some short infos ...
 Cute and Funny ‘Danbo’ Cardboard Box Toy Robots Art

Singapore based photographer Anton Tang seems to have a terrific passion for the Danbo (cardboard box toy robot). What he has done / is doing with it is pretty amazing and will make you say ‘Awww….” He bought some ‘Amazon cardboard box’ Danbos from eBay shop and literally gave life to it. Fantastic, creative (thinking out of the box :-) ) talent indeed. Here are some of his best, cute and funny ‘Danbo cardboard box toy robots (along with some other random toys)  in life situations’ art photographs for your inspiration.

(Note: To see the pictures in higher resolutions, simply point your browser to the photos provided)
broken-hearted female danbo

boy Danbo wanted to bake some biscuits but got stuck


Danbo waiting for his ♥


Danbo ~ flu!

Cute right? Btw, FYI .. I've GOOGLed Danbo pics and saved em.. (roughly around 54 photos) ... Perhaps later I could publish it in my FB ACC so that I could share it to the others about this CUTE LIL DANBO~

***Dedicated to ♥ Cik Eisya ♥ ~ U've inspired me to blog about this darl!!! 
This is for you dear sis!!! Thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...