BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



Fav quotes of the day | Yeehawww! 4th Jan

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I don't want to be your 'favorite', or your 'best', I want to be your only and forget the rest.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Kesucian cinta seorang Ibu, walau kadang di kecewakan anaknya, tetapi selalu ada maaf tulus darinya.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Love is when you have 100 reasons to leave someone, but you still look for one reason to fight for them.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


The greatest gift is when you can be beneficial to others.


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...