BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



My Big Grey Baby Gi Saloon | #Hadhoinyepon

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hari ni, akhirnya babyku d bawak ke car saloon ... huhu... memula ingatkan nk cui n vacuum dlm jek.. then mama advised better buat full package :


• Cuci body

• Vacuum dalam

• Cuci Enjin

• Wax

• Polish

• Kilat Tayar


Fyi, aku lame gilerrrrrrr xcuci kete bebetol ... dalam 3 bulan ada kot.. belebu giler kete haku...  pastu mmg ada calar sini sana kesan org gila melanggar dan mencalar (seb bek dah ketok balik) ... gegambo ni semua proses yg tlibat.. total rm11o .. aku g cyclone yg kat jln bercham (opposite tesco extra ipoh) ... sini lagi particular compared to cyclone kat kk road,  ipoh (perhaps situ lebih kurang jek pasai ramai org kot)... :)


Feast ur eyes....enjoy...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...