BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



New life in Lembah Beringin!

Friday, January 27, 2012

As u all know,  I was appointed as one of d biology teacher there... the photos r actually from day 1 til day 4 (9th - 12th Jan) .. previously I live in proton city (for like 3 nights only) , then it seems thatbit cost me quite a lot in d sense of fuel and time too!  Around 2omins of driving to my work place from Proton City and rm1o/day of fuel... +rm2oo of rental in a small room .. I can't manage to live there!!!  Thank god I met Nadia,  she's a newbie too (chemistry teacher) .. she lives in lembah beringin area (approximately 5mins of lazy drive) ... yeah, I know!  It's pretty awesome right? Very near!  And I don't even.hv to wear seatbelts!  So, yeaterday, my fiancée helped me to packed up all my stuff from my apartment in proton city and move everything to lembah beringin in a day with 2 trips only... so as u already saw in the photos attached,  there'sa photo of my new place... .. there's a photo of a mat salleh's girl and a malay girl right?  Well, they r my new friends ..Jessie (English teacher)  and nadia (my housemate)!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...