BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



First lagu yg didedicatekan oleh die kpd aku....:)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Nilah first lagu yang my hunny dedicate kat aku..
sweet sangat..."

sampai skrg kalau aku wendu kat die,
antara lagu yang aku salu dengar yang nilah...
tapi wendu sangat sangat sangat la baru aku dengar.
pasal lagu ni special sangat buat aku <3

Love Me With All Of Your Heart
by Engelbert Humperdinck



Love me with all of your heart
That's all I want, love
Love me with all of your heart
Or not at all

*Just promise me this
That you'll give me all your kisses
Every winter every summer
Every fall

When we are far apart
Or when you're near me
Love me with all of your heart
As I love you

Don't give me your love
For a moment or an hour
Love me always as you love me
From the start
With every beat of your heart*

Rep * ~~~~~~ * 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...