BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



Interview Ke - 5

Friday, November 25, 2011



Di celah haru biru riuk pikuk sedu sedan petang tdi, sambil driving aku dpt call... dr Kolej Yayasan UEM, Lembah Beringin, Tg Malim... katanya position yg aku applied via Jobstreet.com tu successful ... so now nk confirmkan attendance aku whether aku can make it or nor.. thrn aku ask la, when? katanya on 8th Dec... aku ckp, insya'allah time tu aku available... :) so just tunggu jelah HR dorang emailkan d interview details... ada mock teaching.. tpi xtau lg topic ape.. aku really2 hope.aku dpt yg ni... xlarat daaaaa... Ya Allah tolonglah selamatkan aku........

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...