BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



Interview Marathon!

Monday, October 31, 2011

ALHAMDULILLAH....


Aku skrg ni da start applying kerja balik.. lagipun sakit tulang blkg aku dah makin kurang dan jarang ngilu.. aku nye studies pon semua paper da abes just tinggal dissertation jek... last 3 weeks aku da start apply sana sini... Alhamdulillah last 2 weeks aku dpt 2 interview... satu minggu, satu interview .. minggu dpn ni pon ada...


1. Biology Lecturer - Melaka Manipal Medical College ..18th Oct 2011

2. Biology Lecturer - President College KL.. 21st Oct 2011

3. Hygiene Executive (HSE) - Pantai Medivest (under Pantai Holdings Berhad) .. 2nd Nov 2011


Allah sllu berikan aku nikmat kesenangan kat dunia ni.. aku je xbrsyukur... :'( Terima Kasih Allah.. Moga Kau berkatilah berjalanan hidup aku kali ini....


AMIN AMIN AMIN ..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

2 comments:

ijan said...

amin...Allah memudahkan. Harap dalam keje di Melaka..huhu. Boleh kita jumpa2..

Tima kasih singgah blog caca marba tuh. Nukilan hati je pun..huhu

Ainn Razak said...

:) ... thanks k.jan... ain da xkesah da.. janji ada kije... taulah abah tu camner.... semua pon tak bleyh... bila apply kije, katenye xpayah kije.. hadhoinyeponnnnn....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...