BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



Tuan Razak.. Hadhoinyeponnn....

Monday, August 29, 2011


Tuan Razak.. Tuan Razak...
hadhoinyepon ....
lama xjumpa lagi mau marah2 ka ?
bulan baik..hari baik pon macam tu kaaaa? hadhoinyepon ....


mende kicik pon mau bikin worang pecah kapla ka Tuan Razak? hadhoi..hadhoiinyeponnnnnnnnnnnn......


xmaulah begitu ya Tuan Razak..
manyak feningla ini macam...
Be cool la Tuan Razak...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...