BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥ Followers ♥

♥ سْـــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِيم ♥

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does... :)
I'm the type of girl who wears sweatshirts and jeans all the time but can dress nicer when I want to.

I'm the type of girl who is loud and talkative but quiet when I'm sad. Basically, I'm not your average girl but I just wish someone would accept me for it.

I may not be a good ummah, a good daughter, a good student, a good friends, a good listener, a good girlfriends, a good in everything but... I'll try to be my best ;)



U Let Me Be Me ..

Sunday, September 25, 2011

While others tell me I have faults and flaws,

And pick me all apart and criticize,

You love me, sweetheart, just the way I am;

I only see affection in your eyes..

My pesky quirks you only find endearing;

Your perfect mate is what you choose to see;

I love you for a multitude of reasons;

And most of all 'cause you let me be me..

I never have to change to meet your standards;

Acceptance is the greatest gift you give;

I appreciate you for your sweet devotion,

And I’ll love you for as long as we shall live...

.:: Ainzat 27032006 ::.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...